15 February 2007

I Took a Quiz:

This, apparently, is the Norse god I best resemble. I'm a little embarassed not to be Odin, what with the title of my 'blog and everything, but sort of thrilled with this result all the same. And if I needed further comfort, I can always console myself in the knowledge that Loki's counterpart in many Native American cultures is the trickster Raven.
You scored as Loki.

Loki


90%

Freyr


80%

Odin


70%

Bragi


70%

Balder


60%

Heimdall


60%

Hel


60%

Freya


40%

Skadi


40%

Thor


40%

Njord


40%

Frigg


40%

Tyr


30%

Sif


30%

Which Norse God or Goddess are you most like?
created with QuizFarm.com

Find out about yerself here.

5 comments:

Patrick said...

I was half-expecting to be Loki too, and even sort of wanted to be, in part because he gets associated with Hermes as well, who I feel a strong connection to. Maybe not as strong as Dionysus, but... Anyway, I ended up with some guy I've never heard of before, but that's cool. Gives me something to research. Beats working.

Jeff said...

Doesn't it, though?

Unknown said...

Hey I got Balder--
Um...who's he?
how'd I end up a boy?
I think I need to try again.
mythological wossname TAKE 2

Unknown said...

okey dokey - I know you have been waiting - here's the deal - I scored equally on four myth-folks:

Balder - 80% - cool warrior guy

Freyr - 80% - Lord of the Elves...hmmm sounds fun

Sif - 80% - Wife of Thor - Loki cut off her hair, Thor got pissed off, Loki gave her magical hair

Njord - 80% - hmmm...don't know

Ok - that's enough post-reactions to post posts.
;-)
ha.

Jeff said...

Geezum crow, Mel, you went a long ways back in the Aviary. Good on ya'! You're a quad God!