Kids, hit the above button for translation.
I have of late, and wherefore I know not, recently acquired several followers on my Google Reader shared items who live in the Middle East. I'm sure these things tend to spread from friend to friend, etc., and it's largely coincidence, but Friend Andrew and I got to discussing it, and theorizing why things might trend that way for me. We decided it had nothing to do with theatre, or comedy, or philosophy, or collaboration, or my geopolitical proficiency. No, to us it was clear: Middle Easterners love The Batman.
|Image found here.|
- For short summaries, feel free to use the comment section on the Aviary itself, not Facebook. For longer versions, please email.
- I reserve the right not to publish anything I dang well please. Some rules to help you get published:
- Nothing hateful, unless it's hateful of superstitious, cowardly criminals (and there's room for interpretation there).
- Nothing overtly political - that is, politics can of course be used as a story element, but this 'blog will not be made a platform for political arguments.
- Dark and brooding is good. So is a sense of humor.
- If the Internet can't translate it, I can't read it. It probably won't be allowed to stay on the island.
- Try to avoid Survivor references wherever possible.
SWEAR TO ME!
|From that movie. You know the one.|